END 2 END APPROCH
FrozenTEC provides custom Thermal solutions for specific Silicon validation needs through partnership with Beewen-ltd, based in Or Akiva Israel. Our products are custom-made and meet individual client needs. We have the knowledge and the engineering experience to support complex solutions in the field of Electronic cooling and Mechanical Automation. We develop and manufacturer high efficiency Thermal solutions in the range of -40c to 110c , including : Thermoelectric Cooling Modules (TEMs) , Thermoelectric Assemblies,( TES) Phase Change Cooling solutions, Bench Top Climate Chambers and Automation handling (pick & place ). We offer over 340 types of thermoelectric devices in the High Technology Market.
- Standard Thermoelectric Modules
- Micro Thermoelectric Modules
- Multistage Thermoelectric Modules
- Thermoelectric Modules with hole
- High temperature Thermoelectric modules
- Power generation modules
- Thermoelectric Cooling Assemblies of Air-to- Air type
- Thermoelectric Cooling Assemblies of Air-to- Plate type
- Thermoelectric Cooling Assemblies of Air-to- Liquid type
- Phase change Cooling solution
- Bench top climate chambers
FrozenTec is open for mutually beneficial cooperation in the field of development, prototyping and roduction. Competence of FrozenTec with Crystal's engineering team prevails in the research and manufacture of semiconductor material, Peltier elements, as well as thermal management by thermoelectric energy conversion.
FrozenTEC unique solutions
- High quality Thermo Electrical Cooling Modules (TEC) (known as Peltier Effect), and Thermoelectric Generator (TEG) (known as Seaback effect).
- Custom design & engineering services. FrozenTEC offers bottom up integrated thermal solution for specific silicon thermal environment. FrozenTEC specializes in custom design for extreme temperature and controlled conditions, tailored to customer specific needs and requirements.
- Assembly & production services for mass production of thermal, mechanicalת special custom-made cabling and assemblies. Our Custom Design & Engineering services support full process cycle - fr
- om proof of concept, prototyping and production ramp-up.