- New Thermoelectric Liquid Recirculating Chiller cfc-250 TE- AIC 110/220 Volt good for Laser medical , food and biotech applications Read more.
- New Temperature Controller – Nominal Operating voltage 48volt Max direct operating current 15Amp. See More
- New Contact to Air Assembly TA-250-48-UV with 260 w cooling capacity @ dT= 0 See More
- Outdoor Thermoelectric coolers assemblies designed to protect in and outdoor electronics cabinets in industrial, medical and telecom applications — >See more
Committed to High Quality ThermoElecric Elements & Modules
- We offer optimal solutions of Thermoelectric cooling and heating devices with an excellent price / performance ratio.
- The advantage of partnership with our company is research-and-development and engineering support for complex solutions in the field of thermoelectric cooling and development of Thermal Control Systems on the basis of thermoelectric modules (TEMs).
- Unique methods of vacuum application of barrier multi-layered coatings with Nickel Molybdenum sub-layer provide outstanding lifetime thermal cycling stability and longer lifetime of elements and modules.
- High efficiency due to Unique Patented thermoelectric material growing – based on – Bridgeman method – an original patented technology for thermoelectric material crystallization from a liquid melt in a flat cavity, Providing thermoelectric elements (TE) with a crystalline structure oriented strictly along the direction of the current ,providing a unique combination of thermoelectric and mechanical properties.
- Precise cutting electric spark method in deionized water
- Automatic thermoelectric elements placement positioning on ceramic substrates by automatic assembly machine
- Group soldering assembly of thermoelectric modules group soldering of semiconductor elements with soldering paste
- Lead-free soldering in full compliance with RoHS requirements