HPDM (High Power Density Modules)
High Power Density Modules are designed for applications requiring high performance modules where the devices (lasers, thermal stabilization of test bench device for chip production etc .) produce a large amount of heat per square mm.
- Maximum temperature for short time (to mount a module into unit): 200°С
- Maximum operation temperature: 150°С
- Recommended operation current: 0 .5 – 0 .7 of Imax .
- Minimal cycling stability in ON-OFF power cycling mode: over 60 000 cycles (cycle time is 60/60 seconds)
- Minimal cycling stability in 20/80 °С power cycling mode: over 25 000 cycles